Saturday, January 10, 2009

Join me in a chat on Sunday Jan. 11


I'll be chatting in the Yahoo group of author Savannah Chase tomorrow. If you have some time, please drop by and join us. Feel free to ask questions about the publishing industry, science fiction and fantasy, my books, or anything else. (If I don't know the answers, I'll make something up!) The url is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/savannahchase/. (You'll need to join the group before you can ask a question, so please allow a few minutes for approval.)

I'll be online from 7-9 p.m. (U.S. eastern time; GMT -5 hours), but if you can't be there during those hours, you're welcome to leave a question beforehand and I'll respond when I "get there". Or feel free to follow the discussion later when you have time.

See you there!

Mark.

No comments: