Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tuesday was a great day!

First, I received a wonderful review for Sunrise Destiny, from Coffee Time Romance & More. Then I found out that SD was finally available for sale on Amazon.com.

Here's the meat of the review:

This has to be the most entertaining book I’ve read this month; I absolutely loved it! I began to get an inkling that the story was set in the future because of some of the scifi type gadgets Sunrise had, but I never imagined until I got about a quarter of a way into the story that it would also end up being one heck of a scifi adventure as well. Private eye type stories are usually not my thing at all, but this book could fit into a number of different genres very well, and I think the cross genre elements are what really make the story work. I loved how Sunrise respects Lola in spite of the fact that she is a hooker, which you do not often see in fiction, usually the hooker is the bad girl, but in this story she is one of the heroes. I really liked that. The world building is extraordinary and really pulls the story together. I know this is one book I’ll be reading over and over. I cannot say enough good things about this book, and I encourage everyone to go out and get a copy today, it is well worth the money spent!


You can read the full review (5 Cups, their highest rating). For anyone who hasn't already read an excerpt of Sunrise Destiny, or to buy it, go to the order pages at Red Rose Publishing or Amazon.com. (Amazon misspelled my middle name. LOL! Have to get that fixed.) For information about my other novels and short stories, please visit my website.

Later!

Mark.

No comments: