Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lots of good stuff going on....

I know I'm way behind in  updating this blog, but I've been really busy. So, here goes:

1) My Other Car is a Spaceship is nearing 11,000 copies sold.

2) The audiobook version of My Other Car is a Spaceship is on schedule to ship in early December. It will be available via Amazon, Apple iTunes, and Audible.com.

3) My Other Car is a Spaceship will also be available as an ebook from Barnes and Noble, Apple iBook, Oyster, Scribd, txtr, Smashwords, and other retailers, as well as distributors that sell to over 20,000 libraries, on December 5.

4) The Mars Imperative and The Tesserene Imperative will be combined into one ebook volume called The Imperative Chronicles (Books One and Two). It will be released on December 6.

5) My self-help book for writers of all types, Frequently Misused and Misspelled Words and Phrases (and how to use them correctly), will be released on December 5.

Whew! December will be insane. (In a good way.) :)



No comments: