Saturday, June 20, 2015

Aliens Versus Zombies promo campaign reaches the final phase

With 11 days to go, the Aliens Versus Zombies promo campaign has reached the 85% mark, with a social media reach of more than 80,500 people. Only 15 more supporters are required.

As I've done several times before, I'd like to thank all the recently joined supporters by name. In order, they are:

Glenn Lockley
Brett Uren
Lisa Medley
Toneye Blakk
Biswadeep Pattnayak
Tom Kane
Shane Rees
Larry Diane Nebelung
Susie Hawes
Carolyn Hamilton
Marcha Fox
Carl Plumer
Andrea Gibson Mann
Heather Kirchhoff
P. Katherine Barkley
Scott Salow

(If I misspelled anyone's name I humbly apologize.)

Thank you all for helping. This Thunderclap campaign is something I'm trying for the first time. If it succeeds, it will be mainly due to you.

Here, again, are the links to the campaign and to the book page on Amazon (in 13 countries.

If you know of anyone you think might be interested in supporting this campaign, please tell them about it. :)

Thanks again.

To find out more about this and my other novels, go to my website, where there’s a free sample chapter. @MarkTerenceChap

No comments: