Monday, October 22, 2007

Blog chain, Tuesday Oct. 23, 2007

Join me on a journey to find out how I became a published novelist. Each leg of the nine-part 'round-the-world (three times!) odyssey will be hosted on the blog of another published novelist.

Part I of "My long, strange road to becoming a published novelist" begins on the blog of author Gabriella Hewitt (Japan). That blog entry contains a link to Part II, hosted by David Boultbee (Canada), which in turn links to Part III (and back to Part I), hosted by Joyce Anthony (USA), and on to the blogs of Suzanne Kamata (Japan), Karina Fabian (USA), Ron Berry (USA), KS Augustin (Malaysia), Jamieson Wolf (Canada), and then finishing up here, on my very own blog (USA), which includes a link back to the beginning (Part I). All nine segments should go live by 8:00pm EDT on October 23, 2007.

Please join us. This should be fun. And while you read each entry,
I hope you'll take a moment to check out the other blogs. These are some terrific writers, in several different genres, whom you may not have encountered before.

Mark.

No comments: