Saturday, June 30, 2007

My business card & postcard

What do you think of my new business card? I think it turned out rather well, and isn't the same 'ol bookmark or refrigerator magnet most authors order. (I'll probably do the bookmarks, too, but not the magnets. Who looks at their refrigerator door when it's time to buy a new book?) I thought the image had something of a black hole look to it, except in a sort of reverse image fashion. Even the lines seem to describe the curved space-time around a quantum singularity.

Click on the image for a larger, readable view.

I also had a two-sided 4x6" postcard made up for The Mars Imperative, with the cover on the front, and a blurb on the back. It turned out equally well, in my opinion. (I've posted the cover image and the blurb text here previously.)

Mark.

No comments: