Saturday, May 16, 2015

Aliens Versus Zombies, Update 7

Well, I finished Aliens Versus Zombies with a bang, writing almost 5,000 words last night to "The End" of Draft 1. It topped out at just under 100,000 words. That was the hard part. The easy part is the editing for draft 2. Fix typos and anything confusing, add a scene or a paragraph or a bit of dialog here and there where needed, look for continuity errors (changing hair color, etc.), and polish the prose. Then I'll offer it to some beta readers for feedback, and then address them all in Draft 3.

The book is still on schedule for a July release, maybe even late June, if the feedback is good and I don't have too many problems to address.

Also, I expect to have a finished book cover any day now. I'll be sure to post it here for everyone to see. I think you'll like it.

Stay tuned for more news, same Bat time, same Bat channel....

No comments: